Wednesday, April 11, 2012

10 things I hate about you.

10 things I hate about you:
i hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
i hate the way you drive my car.
i hate it when you stare.
i hate your big dumb combat boots.
and the way you read my mind.
i hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes my rhyme.
i hate it,
i hate the way youre always right.
i hate it when you lie.
i hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
i hate it when youre not around,
and the fact that you didnt call.
but mostly i hate the
way i dont hate you.
not even close,
not even a little bit
not even at all.

I love this movie and i love this quote from the movie.. Im not really in to all the love movies because they pretty much bore me, but this is one of my favorite movies. Its a comedy but is full of sappy romance and love.

Two sisters, one preppy and the other a "loner", attend high school together. when a new boy arrives at school he lays eyes on the preppy sister and falls in love with her.. she isnt really interested in him at first but he doesnt slack off. prom is coming up for the sisters but their father will not let the preppy sister go unless the "loner" goes. the new boy ends up paying another guy to start dating the "loner" and get her to go to prom with him so that the new guy can take the preppy one. the "loner" takes a chance with the guy and ends up falling in love with him and vice versa.. everything is going smoothly until prom night... the "loner" finds out about the whole situation and is crushed... and like all the other love movies they fight and get back together!

its a pretty good movie and definitely worht watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment